Ópera Llorets SL in compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016, guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind, provided by our customers, “users”, on the Web.
By virtue of article 13 of the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), Opera Rentals SL as data controller, informs you of the following relevant aspects:
|Responsible for the Treatment||Opera Rentals SL, domiciled at Carrer Montnegre, number 70 from Vilablareix|
We process the information provided by the interested parties with the aim of managing the sending of the information requested from us, and providing the interested parties with offers of products and services of interest.
The data provided will be kept as long as a commercial relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested.
|Exercise of Rights||Go to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Recipients||Data will not be transferred to third parties except by legal obligation.|
|claim||Spanish Control Authority.|
|Additional information||You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection and privacy at www.operalloguers.com|
Opera Rentals SL is responsible for the processing of personal data that it collects and processes, making the following means of communication available for you to contact:
Opera Rentals SL with NIF B17705211 with address at Carrer Montnegre, number 70 i email: email@example.com
Scope of the Policy
Likewise, this policy serves to provide additional second-level information, from those informative clauses that redirect to this one, for that purpose.
Purpose of the Treatment
Opera Rentals SL will treat the information you provide us with the following purposes:
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request about our professional services that you make to us.
- Commercial communications: Processing of your data in order to inform you of articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
- Administrative, accounting and fiscal management.
- Manage data provided by candidates for a job through Currículum Vitae (CV), for the purpose of the selection test. You expressly authorize Opera Rentals SL to process your data for the indicated purpose.
Opera Rentals SL will treat your data and information provided for the selection process with the strictest confidentiality, therefore adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration and/or unauthorized access.
Term of retention of your data
The period of retention of personal data will vary depending on the service that may be contracted or provided.
In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, which can be maintained according to the circumstances that apply in each case and current legislation.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is the consent of the interested parties for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our professional services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications to term by Opera Rentals SL when the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract.
Origin of the data
All the personal data that we process through our website comes directly from the interested party.
In compliance with the European Data Protection Regulation – commonly referred to as RGPD – we inform you of the rights you have as the owner and affected by the personal data we collect and process, including the following rights:
- You have the right to withdraw free of charge and at any time the consent granted for the processing of your personal data.
- You have recognized the right of access to your personal data as well as the right to its rectification.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to deletion, commonly known as the right to be forgotten. In the same way, you have the right to object to the treatment for automated individual decisions.
- You have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to request the portability of your personal data.
- You have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant Data Protection Control Authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( www.agpd.es ).
You can exercise the above recognized rights by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the means of contact that we make available indicating in the subject of the message or communication the reference: Rights RGPD. Likewise, in the event that in order to process this request we need additional information that allows us to prove the identity of the person practicing and linked to the processing of personal data, the provision of additional information or documents that prove this identity will be required of the affected or interested party exercising the right in question.
Pursuant to Directive 2002/58/EC in relation to information society services and the possibility of sending promotional or advertising communications by electronic means, it incorporates or facilitates the recipients of these communications simple and free mechanisms to opt out of the consent granted for the purpose of sending those, fully complying with the European and national regulations on the matter referred to.